About CIEL Ferney Trail
Back in 2008 and with a strong human approach and pioneering spirit, CIEL Group launched the 1st edition of the CIEL Ferney Trail. The group is committed
• To make #BouzeMoris
• To encourage practice of sports in Mauritius
• To create a social link between participants
• To promote the richness of the Mauritian biodiversity
• To raise awareness on the inclusion of people suffering from intellectual and developmental disabilities
👉 Message from the organisers:
Dear CIEL Ferney Trailers,
It’s been months since we spent whole days wondering if we will be able to organise this 14th edition of the CIEL Ferney Trail. This event so dear to our hearts is a unique moment that we all, the 13 members of the organising committee, look forward to. You might not know it, but to organise such an event, we start working on the first preparations in February: 6-7 months of diligent work by each and every member of the team to offer you a non-profit event that we hope you appreciate, both for the sporting part and for the atmosphere that reigns there.
👉 What is changing?
- The price – from Rs 300: a very small price so that everyone can participate!
- 3 races to discover:
– Sun Resorts 5km
– C-Care 13km
– Bank One 20km
- No race pack, t-shirt or cup this year
- No lunch included, but numerous possibilities to eat on site
- A bib will be provided to all registered runners. That you will need to print at home before the race.
- Due to the health protocols in force in the country, all spectators will have to wear a mask. Trail runners, on the other hand, will have to wear a mask before and after the race.
🌿 See you as from the 13th of September 2021 at Ferney La Vallée!