Mountain running and biking
Explore Ferney’s forests and discover the valley’s flora, rivers, waterfalls and breathtaking views through 3 major open tracks:
- 5km (Technicality rating: Easy),
- 13km (Technicality rating: Medium), and
- 20km (Technicality rating: Hard. This is a technical track and requires a good level of fitness).
All that in a secured and well-maintained environment.
When running/riding, check out the surroundings: you might spot a deer, wild boars, bats and rare endemic birds along the way!
Trail running and biking – Key information:
- Always wear adequate clothing
- Wearing of helmets for riders is compulsory
- Opening hours: 6.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday (kindly note that tracks might be closed during hunting season from June to September)
- Emergency Number: 634 0440 – 57 29 1080
- Open tracks membership card available: More info.