Grab a bite of our simple yet tasteful local cuisine by our in-house chef, in one of our magnificent locations.
At Ferney, we believe in
- A “From Farm to Fork” concept – Most of our products are sourced locally, either from Ferney vegetable garden or via local farmers and producers.
- A full circle economy and in the empowerment of the local community – Most of our staff are from the neighbourhood and value what the region offers. We try, as much as possible, to buy from small and local farmers and employ many labourers who once worked on the sugar estates.
- Reducing our carbon footprint – by consuming local products, we try, as much as possible, to reduce our carbon impact.
Ferney Falaise Rouge, a sea-view restaurant
Located 2 minutes away from Ferney La Vallée and 15 minutes from Ferney Nature Lodge, Ferney Falaise Rouge restaurant is just off the sea cliff and offers an incredible sea-view facing the Grand-Port bay and Lion Mountain. The restaurant can serve up to 60 guests every day for lunch and is also the perfect spot for picnics with friends and family (upon request) or for private events.
- Open from 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday
- Bookings are recommended, as the restaurant may be closed for private functions.
- See our menu
Ferney is the opportunity to reconnect you with authentic Mauritian food and locally-sourced products.
Our team can design tailor-made experiences such as a picnic in the valley or in Ferney garden, a farata party with your friends (imagine biting in a hot farata after your hike!), a birthday lunch… Our team will be happy to help you should you want to discuss.